Monday, August 4, 2008

Chest and back acne and depressed by my acne

Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years.
By T Godfrey
You see, one of the most common misconceptions about acne is that it is a sign of improper hygiene. But this is just made up information that cannot be proven, because even with proper hygiene, you can still have acne or pimples. Acne is most common during adolescence, affecting more than 85% of teenagers, and frequently continues into adulthood. There is, however, no way to predict how long it will take for it to disappear entirely, and some individuals will continue to suffer from acne decades later, into their thirties and forties and even beyond if it is not treated properly.
galoscessccog.blogspot.com
tags: clear up acne fast, how to get rid of acne and scars by exercise, can progestin only birth control pills cause cystic acne

No comments: