Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne medication best and food that clear acne

Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!
There is another agent called Retin A that is used to treat acne. It is a derivative of vitamin A. However, Retin A is not very well tolerated by many people. It has the tendency to cause redness, irritation and over time, the skin becomes more sensitive.
Dandelion leaves are vitamin and mineral rich - and make a tasty green veggie. The vitamins and minerals in dandelion greens are thought to support and maintain healthy skin.
djborahjm.blogspot.com
tags: on the spot acne treatment, pregnancy fighting acne, best way to fights pregnancy acne

No comments: