Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne medication skin red

« ...This common home plant is an indispensable acne and oily skin remedy. You can cut its meaty leaf and apply the thick gel-juice directly on the acne or freeze it with water to make refreshing ice cubes. Honey is another wonderful cleanser for your skin (can be used along with lemon juice and/or oatmeal). You can even add an egg white to double the effect, or use the egg white alone - it has good absorbing properties, "vacuum-cleaning" the impurities from the pores....
...My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Very few people actually know that natural acne cures provides the best and holistic approach. People do not realize that the cause of acne is not a single source, the skin. Acne is caused by bacteria which infect the hair follicles and pores which causes an outbreak. Oily skins have been proven to be more vulnerable to attract acne out breaks than normal skin....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how to get rid of acne remedies, how to reduce redness from acne, are negative emotions causing my acne

No comments: