Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne on breasts pregnancy and acne on chest shoulders

Whatever else you do to treat your acne at home, do not ever pop your pimples! This will spread bacteria over the rest of your face and cause more outbreaks, as well as worsening the infection in the pimple you've broken. The worse the infection is, the higher the probability of a scar.
It took me over 4 years to discover these natural acne treatments, because at the time it was all about trial and error. At the time of me searching for the cures, no one had actually had proof that they worked. So I took the cures, but my own twist on them, tried them out and carried on using them if they worked. Let me tell you, I tried hundreds of these cures, but I found these 3 to be the most effective natural treatments;
Acne is only created when your pores are blocked somehow. No one sends a memo to your skin telling it there is a blockage so it thinks everything is normal and keeps making oil and shooting it up into the pore.
quintuulg.blogspot.com
tags: treat hormonal acne, tips on how to treat acne, tratamiento natural contra el acne comprimidos

No comments: